Thursday, March 25, 2010

Reflextion on Lab C







Lesson Plan
Progression List

Developing Content

Time Coding

Feedback



During this juggling lesson, I noticed that some students were advanced jugglers and some were beginners. Troughout the lesson I would walk around and see some students being able to juggle in advanced and faster ways then the other students. Throughout the lesson, I began to pick up some skills such as juggling a little quicker then I usually can because I was getting my own feedback from the students who can juggle. It made me feel better knowing that the students participating were willing to help me on my juggling issues. I noticed that my voice is still a little low so I have to keep working on projecting my voice throughout the whole gymnasium. Other than that, I feel my lesson went pretty well and looking forward for lab D

No comments:

Post a Comment