Monday, April 12, 2010

Reflection on Lab D
































Lesson Plan

Time Coding

Feedback

Content Development

C9 Form





After doing this lesson on step aerobics,I felt really good about the way the students were following my cues and doing a great job at it. While teaching the lesson I noticed all the students not only were we all sweating, we were having fun which is the most important thing. Step aerobics is an activity for both mental and physical health and can be very beneficial in the school setting.
This was the first time ever teaching or leading a step aerobic class, and I felt really confident because I was just having fun. I feel because of my positive vibe, the students fed off tht and enjoyed the lesson even more. After reviewing my lesson, I noticed everybody participating and not messing around which made me feel like I was doing a good job. The vibe was so positive, I felt like i was in a real dance session instead of class. Overall, I feel this lesson was the best one I taught all year and I'm looking foward to do it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment